I have to confess, I am very excited about this particular blog (please pass it on to others).
I have working with a team of researchers to construct this conference. It will be an inaugural event focused on the contribution and application of Hermeneutic Phenomenological research in education and beyond; where lived experiences are opened for inquiry. So …
Interested in researching lived experiences?
Interested in learning how to engage with lived experiences using Hermeneutic Phenomenology (HP)?
The conference has been organised to cater for academic staff, tertiary students, teachers, nurses …
- who are interested in researching lived experiences
- who are interested in researching lived experiences using HP
- who have completed Hermeneutic Phenomenology research
- who are nearly completing their doctoral research using HP
- who are starting out on their doctoral studies and want to hear from experienced phenomenological researchers
Notice the different emphases within the 2 day program. Click on the following link for conference details:
c u there